Looking for how to make onesies with Cricut? Look no further than your Cricut machine!
When it comes to DIY projects, nothing is more adorable and fun than creating custom baby clothes with your Cricut.
If you can’t find the exact quote or graphic you want on a onesie, you can whip up your own!
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create adorable onesies for your little one using Cricut Design Space. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is!
How To Make Onesies With Cricut
Purchase Cricut heat transfer vinyl in the colors you want and some onesies.
Download a free SVG file from the internet or find what you want in the Cricut Design Space Image Library.
Once you have everything you need, open up the Cricut Design Space and begin creating your design.
Cut it out using your Cricut machine and then weed away the excess vinyl.
Finally, apply the vinyl to the onesie using the EasyPress or a regular iron.
Ideas for Coordinated Onesies and Projects With Cricut
For those looking for even more inspiration or craft ideas, there are endless possibilities with glitter iron-on, fuzzy HTV, and Infusible Ink sheets.
If you have the time to make a coordinated layette, you can use your designs to coordinate all of the baby’s things with your favorite graphic, saying, or design pattern.
- Design baby’s layette including onesies, shirts, shorts, pants, socks, hat, and blankets.
- If baby will have cloth diapers, make them gorgeous with Cricut HTV or Infusible Ink.
- Design coordinating or matching shirts for mom, dad, and baby.
- Design matching shirts to celebrate the coming baby at the baby shower. Use Cricut to cut coordinating cupcake toppers, buntings, invitations, and thank you cards.
- Buy a bag you like then turn it into a diaper bag by applying your own design to the bag, changing pad, blankets, and wipes holder.
- Make welcome home banners, gifts, and receiving sets with your customized design.
There are so many possibilities for projects, including custom onesies, that you can do with Cricut!
Read our related article on How to Use Cricut Glitter Iron On Vinyl to learn how to apply glitter iron-ons to your projects!
Use Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) To Make Onesies With Cricut
Heat transfer vinyl is a versatile material that can be used for a variety of DIY projects and craft ideas.
Whether you are making custom baby clothes, personalized onesies, or cute baby shower decorations, heat transfer vinyl is an essential tool to have in your crafting arsenal.
The reason you want to use HTV is because after it’s ironed on it’s quite permanent. HTV can go through the washing machine and come out looking like new.
Not all Cricut HTV is shiny. You can get glitter, fuzzy, shimmery, holographic, pearlescent, reflective, and patterned HTV among other designs.
If you are looking for a fun and easy way to make custom onesies for your little one, look no further than using a Cricut machine.
This versatile crafting tool allows you to easily design and create personalized onesies in a variety of styles and colors, making it the perfect choice for any baby shower or newborn gift.